Monday, August 22, 2011

Hot Pursuit

Hot Pursuit Video Clips.





I can not wait! Here's a little something I threw together in anticipation of the next offering in its glorious Elder Scrolls series from Bethesda. The "Pop Culture Reference" T-shirt is here Here are the texts of sharkrobot.com: Shit, what is it? Forged in flames very God. My eyes tell me lies, a new Elder Scrolls game? The time is near, I have to fly business to continue my research. But bye, bye Pa and Girlfriend Breasts goodbye. I'll be out of Azeroth, start laterHyrule. Albion'm gone, I'm your fool no more. Other crap filled the void while I was waiting to start ... The adventure of my life in the land of Hot Pursuit!

Tags: Skyrim, Elder, Scrolls, Bethesda, Happy, Harry, Cartoons, Toons, Partridge, Flash, Song, Comedy

pressure cooker pulled pork recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment